- Authorized to establish Shanghai Mint in Shanghai.
- Renamed as Central Mint and subordinate to Ministry of Finance.
- The minting operations commenced officially.
- Relocated to the rear along with the government during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Mint facilities were set up in cities of Wuchang, Chengdu, Guilin, Lanzhou and Kunming in succession while all sites were closed up upon victory.
- Returned to Shanghai.
- Relocated to Taiwan and set up mint facilities on Jiuquan St, Taipei City. The Mint became subordinate to the Central Bank since then.
- Relocated to the current address - No.577, Jhensing Rd., Gueishan Dist., Taoyuan City 33353, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
- Undertook the business of making official seals and national orders.